Monday, 10 February 2014

EiEN (vocaeien) YouTube FAQs

Q: What microphone do you record with?
A: Rode NT1-A. Highly recommend for other female vocalists. Male vocalists should consider other options.

Q: What programs do you use for mixing/animating?
A: ProTools 10 for mixing and Adobe After Effects CS6 for animation.

Q: How long have you been singing/doing other jobs?
A: I took vocal lessons for a year and a half, from 2009-2010. I quit and then began singing for leisure in 2012.

I've been mixing since early 2013, and animating since February 2014.

I currently study Audio at the Australian Institute of Music with the intention of someday becoming a professional engineer!

Q: What languages do you sing in? Do you prefer any over the others?
A: Japanese and English primarily, but I'm able to sing in Korean and Chinese as well. I prefer singing in Japanese because my English enunciation is poor (i have a small mouth and a weird accent)

Q: Will you do a duet with me?
A: If I have time, I'd love to! Just message me telling me what kind of song you want to do. Please don't be offended if I decline though, I get busy very very quickly and prioritise my friends over everyone else.

Q: How did you get started on YouTube? Do you have any tips for me?
A: Just start singing and uploading! Try to advertise yourself in groups on Facebook. It's a good way to get your name out there. It's even more helpful having friends already on YouTube who can spread the word. The most important thing is having fun and meeting new people. Get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment